Beimdiek Insurance believes a safety program should be well designed to protect the health and well-being of employees and their organizations. Risks for companies involve property upkeep and placement, equipment malfunctions and human error that may result in accidents causing serious injury or illnesses. We are committed to guiding our clients to achieve reductions in workplace accidents and implementing the proper programs to comply with OSHA requirements.
- OSHA Training including but not limited to:
- Lock Out Tag Out (LOTO)
- Forklift Certification
- Confined Space
- Blood Borne Pathogens
- Fire Extinguishers
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Safety Audits
- Development of customized site-specific Safety Manual
- Development of customized Safety Program
- Air Monitoring
- Noise Level Testing
Limited Environmental Compliance
- Tier II
- Form R
- RMP Storm Water
Worker’s Compensation Program
- Implementation of a well-defined, planned, and organized Safety Program that involves:
- Management Cooperation and
- Employee Engagement
- Organization guidance to decrease and manage accident severity and frequency which will lead to a potential decrease of an organizations modification rate.
- Allows the business owner to control and manage how their worker’s compensation is calculated.