Position: Insurance Sales Producer
Essential Job Functions
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs and discuss any existing coverage.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients. Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled.
- 2 years previous insurance sales required
- High School Diploma, Associate or Bachelor’s degree in business or related field preferred.
- Strong Communication and Technology skills
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling insurance products. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Competitive compensation, commission structure, and excellent benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.