Position: Insurance Agent
Responsible for annual renewal, service and rounding of assigned accounts in addition to placement of new coverage for call-in and/or walk-in business.
Essential Job Functions
- Market new and renewal policies as needed.
- Prepare proposals and attend appointments as needed with clients
- Provide customer service to clients regarding renewal, policy changes, cancellations, audits, reinstatements, claims and account discrepancies.
- Perform account review with clients to ensure proper limits and coverage are in place
- Advise clients on appropriate coverages and round accounts with any missing coverage lines
- Maintain accurate information in Agency Management System
- Previous insurance account management required
- High School Diploma or equivalent, college education preferred
- Property and Casualty Insurance License
- Competitive hourly wage and excellent benefits package.
To apply for this opportunity, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org